Serving the next 3 billion subscribers
joined Amdocs in 2012, serving as Marketing Manager for Amdocs’ Network Solutions group and Internal Communications Manager for the Amdocs Customer Business Group. She is now responsible for Amdocs Optima’s marketing initiatives, strategy and go-to-market activities. Prior to joining Amdocs, Yael served as AVP, Global Internal Communications at Comverse, and led the marketing and communications team at the Microsoft R&D center in Israel. Previously, she held various marketing leadership positions in the Israeli telecom industry.
February 14, 2017
Serving the next 3 billion subscribers
Amdocs Optima and MFS are enabling the digital ecosystem that will serve the next 3 billion subscribers, offering service providers of all sizes the possibility to go digital with Choice, Cost and Control. Come see our innovative demos and exciting use cases at MWC.
There are 7.5 billion people on earth. 4.6 billion of them are using 7.6 billion mobile connections, leaving 3 billion people off the grid. Only 2.5 billion have access to the internet. Almost 2 billion are millennials. Hundreds of millions are cross-generation digital natives. In this fast-paced world, we want to connect anytime, anywhere. We insist on real-time interactions, expect immediate satisfaction – we are the Digital You. Yet many of us still feel we lack the digital experience we need.
Millennials are looking for experiences rather than “things”. 70% of them believe it is their responsibility to share feedback on their experiences with companies. With a spend of over $600 billion a year in the US alone and set to become 75% of the global workforce by 2025, they are a force that cannot be ignored.
Digital natives span across generations, but they all have very little patience speaking with CSRs or waiting for a delivery. They have come to expect services on par with the likes of Facebook and Google.
And multiple millions still do not get the financial services they want. Whether due to lack of local infrastructure and facilities, or simply by preference (as 71% of millennials would rather go to the dentist than to their bank), the financial industry is being pushed into nothing less than a revolution.
In order to lead this change and to deliver on the expectations of the Digital You, communication providers of all sizes must become “customer obsessed”. They must focus on creating a digital customer journey and an innovative, relevant experience. In order to do that, service providers need a digital ecosystem that delivers:
- Digital Connectivity supporting rapid innovation and new business models, offering multiple lines of business and MVNx operations that allow swift establishment of smart connectivity on the subscriber’s terms, with elaborate self-care and independence
- Digital finance with FinTech-integrated ecosystems, providing access to financial & payment services that are affordable, convenient and secure
- Digital commerce, enabling a personalized, flexible, immediate and social shopping experience
ALWAYS BE IN THE KNOW
* required fields
Amdocs Optima and MFS are enabling the digital ecosystem that will serve the next 3 billion subscribers, offering service providers of all sizes the chance to go digital with Choice, Cost and Control.
- Choice– Standards-based, open and integratable with any 3rd party application, flexible & lean deployment models
- Cost– Innovative business (SaaS) and commerce models, inherent multi-tenancy, automated processes
- Control– Adaptive UI for business users, admin and self-service, simple configuration for business processes
Built on the powerful engines of Kenan, C1 and ACC, Amdocs Optima already serves 1.1 billion subscribers via 160 customers in 79 countries. With Amdocs MFS, we are creating the digital ecosystem ensuring your customers’ readiness to serve the next 3 billion subscribers.
Come see our innovative demos and exciting use cases at MWC. We can’t wait to wow you. For setting a meeting, click here